Support and Community Development
Support individuals, and build together a healthy and thriving community
Our Community Development program aims to work hand in hand with residents and local groups in order to help them:
- Determine important issues for their community
- Find adequate solutions
- Enhance their engagement and leadership capacities.
Our efforts are built upon the following principles: social justice, equality, and collective decision making.
- Community celebrations: Family Day, Overbrook Day, Carson BBQ, Lumières Festival, Christmas Community Diner
- Community leadership program
- Support to Community Association and Tenant Circle
- Community Development Framework activities such as Lunch and Learn activities, Financial Literacy, Collective Kitchen.
- And many more activities
For more information, please contact us at 613-745-0073, ext. 145
Are you living a difficult situation and are you wondering where to start?
Are you feeling lost and wondering what’s happening to you?
Are you looking for someone you can speak to about your personal issues ?
Come meet our social workers/intake workers always available and flexible to listen, support, and refer you to adequate resources available in the community. Our intake team will work with you in order to facilitate your access to community resources.
- Intake services
- Crisis intervention
- Group support
- Bus tickets
- Low-income Energy Assistance Program
- And many more.